Thursday, September 20, 2012

Spring 2013 RTW: Sally LaPointe






Sally LaPointe is an emerging designer I have had my eye on for a while now. I love the minimalism and architectural silhouettes in her latest collection which are given life by the fluid, organic fabrics she chooses. It is a little sporty and yet somehow oober feminine. I love the way she plays with negative space with her designs. The deep V of the jumpsuit and cutouts of exposed midriff are sexy without being slutty. The collection is mature, chic and totally timeless. There is something almost space-age about some of the shapes, but the color palate is very much inspired by Earth's natural wonders. I would sell my soul to have that white short suit from the first look. SO AMAZING. Great collection! Can't wait to see more from Sally LaPointe.

No comments:

Post a Comment