Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Props to Copenhagen





I have absolutely fallen in love with Anne Sofie Madsen over the past few seasons.  Fall/Winter 2013 is no exception. The sci-fi influence juxtaposed with the rocker asthetic is exactly the look I want to be wearing next winter. The muted palet is perfect for the over the top texture. I am also a huge fan of the silhouette used throughout the collection. Boxy on top and fitted on bottom is a classic shape for the fashion elite. And who can't resist a simple black sheath with a drop waist? I also love that Madsen has created a collection for both night and day. Printed sweatshirts and rocker tees by day, and burly furs with sheer details for night. I am definitely going to be channelling the Anne Sofie Madsen girl next winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment